Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Episode 4: The Speculative Dark Lodge




A conversation with Jesse Miller from "The Mystic Mind" podcast. Jesse and Michael explore the magical side of conspiracy theory - 9/11 as a Masonic ritual, dark gods in cahoots with the ruing elite, Bohemian Grove, and more.

Many thanks to Jesse for joining me in this episode! All the music featured is his an can be found on iTunes.


Track Titles:

"Democracity"

"Mystic Mind Theme"


"Oh Goddess"


If you have been enjoying my show, please check out "The Mystic Mind." Jesse was one of the first podcasts I listened to when I began working on my own podcast, and has inspired me to press forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.